5.04.2009

adventures on the deck

love this picture! 


like most boys-ben loves to be outside whenever possible. we thankfully have our deck fenced in (from the pool) so he can play there. it's a great place to explore and play. there is room to 'drive' his car or bike, places to color with chalk, and just enough dirt to play in. plus there is the porch swing or a comfy couch for me to sit and enjoy the outside with him. i snapped some pics of him playing outside one morning. sorry about the paci, he just wouldn't give it up!

ben's sweet ride-complete with a trunk for hiding chalk.

sorting. he loves to stack and line things up. 

just look at those lashes! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Ben's "sweet ride"...I wish I had one of those sometimes--for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...