6.03.2009

an adventurous discovery in resemblance

it's been a little bit of a mystery who our little gabe resembles. you ask any handful of people & they will all give you a different answer.  my dad (grandad) kept saying that gabe looked like a "cook" boy.  what he was meaning is, gabe looks like my brother. for those of you who are thinking: "what i thought you only had sisters!" my parents had a son between me & my oldest sister who passed away from SIDS. my mom scanned me a couple of pictures & emailed them to me this week. and boy oh boy! i think we've nailed it folks, gabe looks like his uncle josh.  this is a picture of josh when we was almost exactly the same age that gabe is now. look for yourself...

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the resemblance--even to the tongue. (Kelli did that too.) Guess we'll get to see what Josh would have looked like through his life. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...